Saturday, December 12, 2009

AUNTIE WEDDING~

hallo,this is my new blog~~
long time no pdate my blog,because i stay at my grandma house 1 week
5/12/09
saturday nitez,my grandma house got a buffet
because tomorrow my auntie getting married
i 'm happy when i saw my cousin..hehe
MII faster take our my hp to take pic wif them
marcus&junhao(he naughty wan take my pic)
ee qing&me

ee hui&me
ee qing&andrew

girly

andrew&me

ee qing,andrew &marcus
see marcus nuaghty liao..

tze peng&me
when buffet time..i'm hungry liao..then i started to eat many thing..all the food r delicious
yummy~~yummy~~
now 12am adi..i tired..2am is my time to go and sleep
but this buffet is until 4am..haix...
wan pity me&my parents.. now i oxo boring...
my cousin they go back joR
but nvm my good fren(JAY AW)he will teman me
he sms wif me when i boring..
so he sms wif me until 2am..xD
2am..jay aw and mii very tired adi..i tell my mum let me go sleep..
she say yes..yahooo ~~i so happy..gdnitez
6/12/09
auntie getting married today..
6am..mum call me wake up..
i wake up then go another room to sleep again..
cant wake up lar..too tired
then sleep until 8.30am..
i must wake up liao..
wan send auntie go her husband house
....then...bla~bla~bla...lazy to write..

my family


me&adeline

see my hair~~
auntie wedding i make this hair

mii~~

me,jeff&auntie

big pic...big family


then 6/12/09..nitez
is dinner..(wedding)

dinner time nothing to say..because is EAT EAT EAT


emily&me





me &andy(my brother)




THE END~~




















No comments:

Post a Comment