Saturday, February 5, 2011

NEW YEAR TIME

Helloo
After holidays i started blog again
let gie you picture to see about cny
i eat alot food
sososo delicious-i love it
so i gonna be fat girl
muhahahaha
well.i get rm1000 from my parents-wee
and i love to be sakai
when i sing and dance at there
cny time,i sure take my ang pao money to go gamble with my cousin
muhahaha~lose and win
and i take some picture
share with you guys
dinner time-grandma bday


dong dong qiang


EWWW~ugly face

daddy with us








mimi and me
her curly hair



cute aaron and me
this picture is just quite funny
when i want go in to pee
adeline take a picture 1st -.-
so weird



are we cool?

guys!! I LOV THIS PICTURE SO MUCH
bcoz i love my smile :)
MUHAHA DRESS





jovi boy

see love this picture oxo
emo face


emily

adeline~
pretty right
go and kao her ba :)

cool right?:)
well. started school
nothing special
JAMES dint come to school
nevermind
i still have aizad,audry,lynn syn,jefferson and amar
weee~whole period playing with them
and i recess with gianne,sam,esther,lynn n liying
they quite funny lah
love them
gianne
I OXO FAT :) you're still thin
BYE BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment