Monday, November 7, 2011

Buffet and Shopping day

Im blog again.Hellooo

nothing special on this month.

after pmr i has been work at parents office everyday.

let's talked about yesterday

yesterday parents bring us to go for le meridien hotel have lunch buffet.

BUFFET AGAIN!!

Last Week we went to The Westin hotel buffet.

hmm.my brother keep said that i look like so freakin old&fat lady.

JUST BECAUSE I WEAR LIKE THAT?

homg.my bro told me rachel's said i look like pregnant.

PREGNANT?! IMPOSSIBLE kayy.

i ate lot's food and some sushi.

my tummy gonna BURST. seriously,gonna burst.

this is my brother and i.

after the 2hour buffet. we went to my cousin new house

at kepong. we're searching where is her house
finally the house is at the little cameron highland there :)

a feeling for me is confortable.

what is this?do you ever scare the animal?

ignore my ugly face.a sakai face.

after that we went to PWTC.

there are so smelly,i dontknow why.

HEALTH FAIR.

we walked around and around,brought a very special brush.

should take picture next time :)

very very special.im serious :)

after that dad want to met his friends from agentina.

they just arrived.sit like almost 30hour!30HOUR!

mummy,brother and i went to pavilion&lot 10 shopping

i brought a skinny jeans. (Y)

okay,i gonna stop writing.

bye.

let's countdown 3more day to bandung.so excited! HELL YEAH! (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment