Wednesday, December 21, 2011

my holiday.

Hello~ This is what i do for in holiday.

stay home whole day!

sometime went to watch movie or yc with my cousin :)

okay my grandpa keep asking me for the udang exam.

cause i failed ,need to do it again.

grandpa,i'll study the book when im in the good mood :)

tomorrow is coming out the PMR result.

im not scare about the result,i scare there are alot people asking mine result.

is really annoy,if i didn't get A?what is your opinion?

hmm. i would avoid their phone.seriously.

i just hope that i can ALL PASS,THAT ALL!

this is all my picture.





when tony's fetch me back home :) Thanks you buddy.





Sharon,she laugh,she smile.





the two kid Jovi n Enxi.





the new puppy COCO

it was the first time my home have a dog.

she stay 2night over here.

my mum doesnt like animal even a dog.

when she saw a dog,she have a feeling and the words she said it to us.

I HATE DOG,I'LL KILL A DOG

hmm. she said to me,if u want a dog,when you marry and have your own house,you can get it.

okay,my cousin bring the dog back to pd.


the first day she came.






when i bored,i try to make a cake or a cupcake for my family.

i make it many time.

chocolate cake.



not only cupcake,i will make some clay.

for my friend and myself.

i would make some cute cartoon and sell it.

should i?

christmas is coming,is on this sunday!

how do you celebrate?

with you lover?or family?or friends?

i celabrate with my family and myself.

i think! okay just enjoy.

and the last.

i saw fb,the mini star SHAWNE have just passed away.

i still unbelieved. :( make me so sad.

RIP SHAWNE.

hmmmmmmmm

im done my blog

p/s: is there only yvonne visit my blog?she is the one who call me to update my blog.

thanks you sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment