Saturday, November 6, 2010

MAID IS BACK

Guys
Im sorry
i lazy to update my blog
let talk about yesterday
12pm woke up
Myke called me
i dint pick up the his phone
because i changing clothes and brush my teeth
so he on msn and i reply
1pm went to big tree ate bak kut teh
and i saw shayne tan
1sumthng mum say early go to kota permai
becuase she want back home watch her movie -.-
so what can i do?called myke come early
heehee
he said okay and walked come to kp
wow~fast
5mint only
go into badminton court
play badminton with myke,andy and shermin
and i saw those form1 guys and form3
have alot people playing badminton
Haha
shayne was there
he come and challange me
and he lose
but i playing with myke
i lose ):
so must belanjar him 100plus
i like to play with them
alvin was disturbing us
when andy n shermin VS mandy n myke
HAHAHA
playing 2hour at there
i called my mumcome to pick me and bro
myke walked back home again
when he reached home,he called me
-.- so fast la
4pm went back home
slept 2hour
7pm mum wake me up and went to kfc had my dinner
then 10pm went to airport to fetch my maid
SHE IS BACK
wohoooo~why i so happy?bcoz no need to do housework again
wheeeeee~
wen to airport i amost waiting her 2hour MAN
she haven come out
so mum said dont care her,let's go to oldtown to have my
ICE LEMON TEA-my favor
finish my ice lemon tea she also haven come out
-.-slow lk sakai old woman
when i and mum looking soemthing
suddenly behind me got a ppl was saying MUM
look behid
scared me and shocked me
IS MY MAID
she make her hair straight
mum said
'*pull her hair*your hair is fake or wad?Are you come from AFRICA'
Hhahaha LOL
i was laughing at there
she told ask about her hometown thing
and i started HATE indonesia
bye bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment