Monday, November 22, 2010

pd trip with my friends

Hellooo
20/11/2010
Morning
Someone wake me up,i wanna thanks him
if not i'm late for going teakwando grading
Well,reach school,i saw 2sakai guys at there
they just go and hide
and i saw them
I WAS PRETEND AT THERE
walking inside the school
need to wait long long time only is green belt turn
grading time,i DO WRONG step lah D:
after grading went outside SMC with yeang,frankee n lung
chat chat chat a while
My mummy POO-POON
she come and fetch us back
we went to unik to have our lunch
mum said gv back frankee rm3
so ran to smc for giving him money n ran back unik
yeang they come to unik for taking a while with mum
mum asking them wanna go pd with us
frankee excited and said YES,I WANT :)
So,back home bath and go fetch them to Ampang first
because Mum want go work
we want to stay at there 2-5pm
My parents office at Ampang
he looking a picture,Aiyaa~sakai,you dont know how to draw it lah
Andieeh & Frankieeh

Wheee~5pm liaw
we go to a restaurant to ate some food then started to back pd
They sleeping like a PIG in the car xD
finally 7pm we reach pd.
first we wanna go help my autie about the concert
see they are so cute
this guy look lk SHAARANN :)
children
and see CUTE FRANKEE-i like his smile
taking picture with him
where he look?0.0 i dont know
after that
we went to my grandma house to ate our dinner
they look so shy
rest a while,go yamcha with them
what a tired day.
back to grandma house
ahlung n yeang sleeping lk a pig
except frankee
maybe he cant sleep
i n him talking almost 3hour
until 3am my battery LOW LOW LOW
go sleep luuu :)
21/11/2010
morning
baby were crying is so noisy
i wake up so early
9am everyone were woke up early
except frankee
Ahaha,he sleeping like a ^(00)^
the sun gonna burst his ass,he still cant wake
but finally he wake :)
lol taking picture with yeang
afetr lunch,we went to my cousin house for visit my cousin
we were so bored
keep taking picture :)
my sakai smile
see my face,and i like this picture :)

i have nothing to do


Arghh~see his face,i want to PUNCH look lk hamsap lou xD

1-2-3
taking by yeang,he too bored n he updated those picture in fb
gosh~so ugly lahh weih


he so HAPPY :)
andy n yeang
deng deng my picture =]
after visit cousin,go ate mee goreng and campur
walao A mee goreng is so hot
and my cousin were at there
LoL~
andy and them went to beach with my grandpa
im not following,because im too lazy
heehee
blah blah blah
skip part
night time
ate dinner together n we wanna back kl le
awww~thanks you my dear friends
thanks for accompany us back pd
bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment