Sunday, December 12, 2010

Bandung Trip Is AWESOME !

Hi~ my empty blog , i'm lazy to updated..
I'm a lazy girl , hehee.
Okay let's started my blog~ stop talking crap.
27/11/2010
Arrived at Bandung~ then we go check in our hotel.
NOVOTEL HOTEL.
At hotel rest a while then started to shopping!
Whoo~ the 1st day we have spend 5hours in shopping and 'bout RM600++ buy things.
28/11/2010 - 29/11/2010
Shopping the whole day.
RM3000
From 11am morning till 9pm night.
1/12/2010
Early waked up and go shopping 'gain for 4hours only , then afternoon
it's time to back KL'
I really miss my Bandung Trip );
I have bought a lot clothes, dress, pants and skirt.
WHEEEE~
Finally reached home.
The 1st thing I do is:
SMS with 人妖 & Uncle.
Well..my mum said next year 11 November go Bandung again.
WooHoo~
THE END.
Okiee , BYE :]

With my aunt ! Xx

I'm in the robot ! x)


*smile* :)


Mandy & SnowMan


I & my Aunt

"What's he going to do ?" o.o

My Big Smilee

SAKURA!? XD

Act COOL then :D

My eyes @@


Take 1

Take 2

Take 3

Take 4

No comments:

Post a Comment