Monday, December 20, 2010

outing with James Sim

Yesterday sunday
woke up at 1pm
mummy was watching tv and waiting me go outside shopping
but she watching PLAYFUL KISS
until lazy go out already
HAIH~
accompany her watch until half
cannot tahan
ngam ngam James msn me
so asked him out for yc with me
he say okay
4.30pm reach mcd
he haven come,:(
then walk go inside bought cola
saw lyntte n wen ling
find a place sit down
and play my bb
finally he came,wow~
chit-chat with him
outside raining~
wait until stop
the walk go bkb there
but look lk wanna started rain again
so faster walk go bubble tea
order something and chit chat again
until 7pm
walk back mcd there wait my parents come to fetch me
then started took picture together
James & Me


James,i make it so light abit.so how?
blur @@
too boring at bubble tea
take the sakai picture
James,you took this picture?
see his sakai face
Ahaha,we are playing Ah Kuan & Ah Choi

take by James
so nice
Have a nice day with James
Thanks ya. Sakai :)

No comments:

Post a Comment