Wednesday, December 22, 2010

MISS THEM SO MUCH

My Xiao Di Di-XDD :)

Ahh~I miss Them Alot..

i lazy to write.so just updated picture :)

6J Friend

Samantha N Me

My Babes

MISS THEM

Rachele,Natasha n Me

Nashz(Honey) N Me

Nicole N Me

Liying N Me

My Babe



Yeang(brother) N Me

FooMay(laogong) N Me

Kimberly N Me

Jowin N Me

Bibu N Me

Amanda N Me

Candy(sister) N Me

MISS HER SO MUCH

Joan N Me

Yvonne N Me

MISS HER~

Gianne N Me

I MISS HER SO MUCH~

AND I LOVE THIS PICTURE MUCHIEE

Lynnsyn N Natasha N Me

My laogong laopo

I MISS YOU ALL

Mian N Me

AhDong N Me

Lyanne N Me

MISS HER

Grachel N Me

Myke N Pinvee N Jialer N Sherman

I MISS THEM

I MISS THE MOMENT

Rachel N Me

Jasmie N Me

I MISS THEM ALOT

Natasha(dear) N Me

Anant N Me

Anant N Ying N Me


Rachele N Me

MISS HER

James N Me

Taekwando Buddy



No comments:

Post a Comment