Monday, March 14, 2011

awesome party that i ever had

sorry ya~i late for update these picture
about my birthday party
just gonna say AWESOME PARTY THAT I EVER HAD
they gave me a surprise
they kind of love
they are sweet,lovely,full of love
who are they
thery are my FRIENDS
chelsi,foomay,natasha,frankee,amanda,jiaing,swea ying and alot
love them lah <3>
opps sorry i forget what we did that day
ate some kfc and pizza hut
drinking tiger with my dad
foomay and chelsi play guitar
make a joke and HEHEHAHA there
saing birthday song
put cream on my face -.-
mandee ofcourse will revenge
put back cream on their face
go to toilet and wash it
taking picture in my room
kiss here kiss there ~sweet right :)-i mean all girls kiss there and here
don misunderstanding
its like beind sakai
our picture
my sweet family members :)
awesome picture.LOVE IT SOSOSO MUCH

what a sakai style that i be

awww so nice
chubby face -foomay
cuteee
his daughter and son kissing him :)
i kiss natata
i kiss dianne
i pity dengshan lah force by frankie
nicole and natasha
aiyerrr GAY MAN ~
pretty girls
tzejian and me (buddy)
dengshan and me
nicole just shoot him :)
sweet of couple (dickson and rachele & & & ME )
amanda(grandma) and me
swea ying !
dianne and me again :)
foomay and natasha :) why foomay closing eye?but still CUTE
jialing, yeang(kor) and me
jialing bf-dont jealous
yeang gf-dont jealous
liying and mandee
nicole and mandee
hug her
amanda,jialing sister,and me
WONDERFUL DAY BABE

No comments:

Post a Comment