Tuesday, September 6, 2011

GOGOGO!

Hellooo readers.i updated my blog. so CHANLYNNSYN did you saw that?i updated :)

yesterday was the reopen school.i change my hairstyle and everyone were staring at my hair or asked many question -.- *haih

what am i during the holidays?well,i went to see fashion show at my cousin school.

smk chong hua - chinese school

this is my cousin :)

the new friend that i met at there :)
the fashion show was so bored,but form6 student design all the clothers are nice :)
i like their dinner dress :) woots! SUPER AWESOME
wednesday went to shopping.i bought a dress.and i like this dress
thursday i went to sunway lagoon with my cousin and family.
i just enjoyed at there. i saw my classmate and her bf :)
back to normal life.
JEFFERSON was absent again and again.why?idk,texted him later
but i skip school tomorrow :) HEHEHE
study in my house. PMR coming soon, and i haven start prepare :/ *dying*
must study hard.#extra hard
pmr left 28days. GOGOGO!GO MANDY GO MANDY!
babe AUDRY,dont be sad.i still love you the most :)
goodluck to those having spm trials form5 friends :)
and goodluck to him <3
done updated.BYEBYE
oh ya p/s: who is the person that comment on my blog?maybe i know who is he. *smiling*

No comments:

Post a Comment