Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mooncake festival.

Helloo! Did you play lantern and candles on monday?

hmm,i guess im not celebrate on this year without my cousin at grandma house.

but,after tuition,i walked to outside,rachel's brother pulled my hand and said " Mandy's jie,come along and played with me."*keep pulling.i said"but i wearing pajamas,waited! let me asked andy come over here" alot people standing outside.woo!
parents were chit chat with neighbour.i was playing candle and walked around with my lantern.

after that,next day.i skipped school

i was boring staying in the house and study.

when i bored,i was playing ipad2 with drawing color

<3
it was fun :) and i'll make sakai face with my big spec :)



OH YA!hold on! last saturday audry came to my house and we have group study.hehehe! study awhile and played computer watch movie or playing game.my brother went to sunway with friends.they brought the same hat. rm30 this is his hat. look nice?no.. look like old man hat.



alright,this is my last post before pmr over. i need to study.

next week we have exam. still got 2 more week til pmr coming.

busy month : BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment