Monday, June 10, 2013

2013


Hello there. have been a year since i update my blog. The last post i update was 22/5/2012 
Well,let's talk about how am i doing in this one year. have grew up so much. 
when i deleting few picture in blog,i do realize I've grew so much.
to be mature and we must know knowledge
Many things happen to me in a year. 
i had met new friends,in relationship with someone who i love 
someone have taught me many thing, people should be strong when they falling down.
My study,i trying to improve myself and want my family and everyone to be proud of me
study harder and harder!keep going~ 
I just came back from Sydney Australia. People there is friendly,nice and open-minded 
I learn moral values from them and I love the place so much. its peaceful and relax 
Well,keep going forward and never look back. 
my past was my past,everything is over and don't judge it.
i had learn from my mistake and trying to changed.
hmmphh, I've been busy in this year cause of exam.
I have no time to watch tv and on my laptop to update blog,but i try to arrange my time :) 
keep exercise cause i getting fatter and darker.
have to work out. INSANITY WORKOUT BABY! WOOOO~

No comments:

Post a Comment