Tuesday, May 22, 2012

exam is OVER and that's my life

Hell Yeah!
My exam is OVER! finally..
I know i never updated my blog since last two month ago i think.
im so sorry because firstly,i know my handphone can update but without phoone,i dont likey.second,im lazy to on my laptop since i have my iphone :) this is so truth. well. how are you guys? i dont really feel so good. during exam,i studying like a mad person. im always the person who touch all the book at LAST MIN,like what everyone said. LING SHI BAO FUO JIAO<--in chinese. i just only can remember all the words and note in last min. that my style! exam are gave me so much stress,i have PIMPLE! you know.I mean ALOT of pimple on my forehead. everyone saw and waved hand with me, the first words they said" MANDY,WHY YOU HAVE PIMPLE?" LOL-.- do you think i want that? i just no enough time to sleep. exam was okay or maybe i should said kinda hard. i do know how to answer some of the question.i dont think i can get A or maybe B in some subject but i wish i can. i dont want my parents,teacher,cousin and friends to feel disapointed at me.they helped me alot. thanks you guys! now i hope i could get know pass my worst subject which is BM. if i failed that subject mean i failed all subject. the midpoint is BM.please,let me pass my BM subject,i might be friend with you if you could let me pass. during exam,SOMETIMES who doesnt cheat on exam,please raise your hand! *nobody raise their hand*. i have to admit i cheated on exam HEHE. i mean sometimes, if i dont really remember that long words or note,i'll wrote on a piece of paper and put in my pocket. let me tell you how do my sweethearts cheated on exam.Audry wrote on her table.Riafiq took my paper away and just copy it or maybe asked me the answer. Dharveen use his calculator passed to me and ask me to type the answer.Lynn Syn bring a piece of paper and just copy,or maybe she being kindly passed a paper to everyone who need it the answer. four of them are my closer friends in the class. not only them, i just love my classmate so much. my malay friends! they're adorable. i might not feel lonely in the class cause they'll accompany me the whole time.Today is the last day of my exam. shout it while finished my exam.i can get to relax all the time.
im not going to school started from today. cause you know,im LAZY PIG :) started plan for outing with my friends.
i might be busy on my holidays, I've many thing to do.i want to go learn how to make donuts,out with a group of friends,back to my hometown.,my other exam are coming soon,my grading are coming soon. OH NO!
This few days,i feel like going to work.but i cant,i dont have enough time to work,i need money,i want to earn some money and save it.alright, i went to singapore with my family. the famous hotel which are Marina Bay Sand Skypark. do you guys heard before? the hotel has a beatiful view and its has the longer 100m pool in the top of the floor.i enjoyed my time at the moment,took some picture.while i post in facebook. i get to know all of them their opinion. come on dude, its none of your business. facebook is just a newtork sosical,i can do whathever i want without your feeling. if you dont like it, just block or delete me.i used to blocked and delete some of my closer friends/cousin in the facebook. so just keep your mouth shut! i dont give you a damn.you just pissed me off everyday.Le't me have some space to breathe. dont destroy my everything and life. OH YEA! please bitches, stop lied on poeple,could you just change your attitude you might have some new friends to be with you. two of my best friends are simplicity,they believe what she said.NOOOO!whatever la! she is pretty enough that's why they believe her,just dont be regret what you have done.OH YEA! i love my indian and malay friends. i am always be with them cause we have alot thing to share together doesnt mean my future is wanna marry malay or indians.come on!dont be so childish, we live in malaysia mean SATU MALAYSIA. must have indian,malay and chinese right.dont tell me you're just only friends with chinese.come and eat my shoes.you're totally suck.dont judge at people!
what i gonna do on tomorrow?im so free on tomorrow. im so excited for outing with friends,i can imgaine wearing same shirt together and walking like a boss!So Cool! this is the long post,hehe! goodnight,have an awesome day. i dont know when i gonna to post the second post,maybe one month or after 4th week :) xoxo,lot of love. From:Mandy Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment