Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday

Hellooo
Went to school as usual
Nothing special in school
After school
Went to chatime at 5pm
Met up with Yvonne,DengShan and Jesper
Have a great time With them.
Talked and took a lot sakai picture
Look at the picture
After that 6pm went to tuition With Lynn Syn and Audry
Three of us Stick together all the time :)
Bm teacher,please get well soon. I want you to teach me.
Next next week we have a test for bm.
Gosh,let me pass my bm please!
After bm is bi. Other awesome teacher
Took Picture with ELISA an the rest
Alight gonna sleep now. Night bye

pic.twitter.com/DOqZXfKd
mwahhs :*


my baby and I :)

She's super cute right? :D

HEHHE she's winking at me :P JK.

baby you light up my world like nobody else! :P

Bromance ! :3

s
I love her very much! HEHEE ♥ xoxo



DengShan and I ;)


SMILE :D


sakai :D


You make me smile like a sunshine :D




Adibah, Me & Elisa ! @e-suria


Elisa and I-@e-suria :D  

No comments:

Post a Comment