Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Fever

Hello Haih,
Have a bad mood,Having fever on yesterday.
Slept in class for awhile.
Felt so cold during studying.
Hmm
We have an oral test,and i know we did very well. Clap hand*
After recess,enter the class while dhar n Ria looked at Audry crying.
When I was talking to zhida, dhar called me,ran over there and said "YES,My Dharveen?" he pointed at Audry and ask me "what happen to her,crying?" Allah! Small matter, beat her with my hand. She was smiled at us.mean acting crying. -.-lame
After the bell ring,is last two period,dhar use a marker pen and wrote my big name on the table.damn him! I take my marker,and wrote it D word as big as like him.muhaha! He saw,he was beggin me and said don't.lalala!do you think I care.
Wrote his big name too.muhaha!
So maybe people when in the class will saw the two big name around there.
Seni,have to draw fruit. Ria come sit with me,draw together,I had Lot fun during that time.
Ria,dhar and small guy make me laughing like shit
When I felt bored or I done my drawing,turn behind disturb Dharveen turn beside disturb Ria drawing.
Or maybe argue with them too. They started hate me,cause I'm annoyed,I know I am,but what to do?you know me well right? Fight with Ria and small guy. Hehe!
After school back home
Straight away go eat medicine n sleep
Slept until 4pm received Lynn Syn MSG then go to tuition.
Come back home from there continue sleep again,whaooo damn good right!
Mum not allow me to go school.
What kind of mum is this.you're teaching me bad things.
Alright, my result is suck! Have to work harder,I swear of my life.
Maid,Bro and I are fever. Hehe!
Night sleep now. Fever again. Bye xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment