Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Riafiq and I


HELLOOOO
Riafiq and I
Short post for him
Planed for outing with him Tmr
Teach him how to come my house.
Use which area are the nearest one
He called me today
Said he try to come my house on today.
Waited for him at the guardhouse
Felt bored just texted with Lynn Syn
She thought I'm dhar.wth!
Waited until my ass is gonna burst
There he is it,finally he came.
Waved hand with me from far away.
Take some drink for him and rest for awhile
Ria and I cycle in my house area, to show dhar and shaarran house
Omg,he use to shout dhar name I front the house.
I was finding something can broke the sun light. When he was shouting I was like" dey,beside there got bell ring la" "ya ohh"he said. So DUMBB la him!!
Dhar's dad came out and said he went to sport.
Hmm texted Lynn, lazy to SMS use the easy way just call her. Ria talked to her .i don't know what the shit they talking.
She is kidding me! She want to cycle to my house.
Ria and I waited for her la.
We were laughing like a mad person while she reach.she look freakin tired and I knew it. Alright took picture with the cute guy and have a great chat with him. Sound sweet!
I'm sorry that tomorrow we can't meet up,but don't worry,still can go on next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment