Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cemetary

Helloo peeps
Wake up in the morning
Wait for my dad to get up and go to semenyih For the cemetary.
Mum make breakfast for us. Wearing like a sport girl,Cause of the sun.
Pick up jess and her husband together. Off to semenyih,it's freakin jam. I was bored in the car. Texted with Lynn Syn and chit chat with them in the car.
Dad want to shit. Where got the toilet?we're in highway la daddy.he damn cute,I asked him to waited for awhile,but he can't tahan. Laugh like a boss.
Arrived at there. Hommggg the sun are freakin HOT, I'm darker and darker. Dark like a Malay girl. I'm not insult you Lynn Syn. Both are same colour now :)
Standing under the hot sun with an ice cream. Hmm,what the feeling is that? Lunch with them. Took picture with jess and her husband.
4pm reach my sweet home,I'm so sleepy and tired. Get a shower and rest for awhile. Dharveen get fooled by me. Hahaha! But I get fooled by Lynn Syn. -.- fetch mum to supermarket and bookmark. She need to buy something. When i was driving *without license* Saw someone that really make me shocked,he was jogging around there. I was like what! "He look handsome." Mum said.i agreed with that. I asking god why he want to let me see him once again.last time It's really hard to forget him,I'm try to forget and I succeed. But now I want I use 123456789days to forget him again.Freakin hard dude. Change new life. Don't talked About him.
After that,went to have dinner with parents at yaupoh
Sit beside jinfeng family.
Gosh,she and I are the slowest. We need to waited so long. The food havent out. What happening to the chef? Crying in the kitchen? I don't care!at least next time don't let your customer waited so long.
Going to sleep
Happy April
Nights byee

No comments:

Post a Comment