Thursday, March 29, 2012

Wednesday and thursday

Hey guys.
Yesterday and today are the best day ever.cause ytd and today have teacher relief. We never study in class.
Talk about yesterday.
I think nothing happen. I just remember
During moral. I never bring any book for the moral.the teacher are like SHIT
Is Pn.parimala I dontknow how to spell her name.
Talked with Yvonne and foo may until half go and ask Jian yi something.
Sat at there and pretend doing homework,cause she was walking around. Ask Dharveen to lend me any of book to pretend.i use pencil and share textbook with dhar.
She came to me and said" where your book?" I said I didn't bring and smiled. She give me the evil face.stand beside me and watching us to do. She said to me again" are you studying primary school?why using pencil?" she had lot question to ask me.damn her! I took Dhar pen have an eye contract with him,ask him whether really need to use pen write on his math Latihan?he said NOOO. Well changes book with him. Hmm shaarran was sit in front of us. I dont know why suddenly he want to talked about f. He told dhar about me and him. please la,don't. You're making me moody. I dislike to talked about him again,just don't said out his name in front of me,thanks you!
Well,after moral,went back class.is relief teacher. Dhar want to tell me and f story to Riafiq and shazwan. Please don't la. stop talking about the guy!
I dont feel like talking to anyone while dhar knew that happen.
All of them playing bingo,and I siting back and do my thing. Drawing and thinking something.
Riafiq and dhar my two best friends come over me and talked to me. They were accompany me :) thanks you!
About today.
Pn.Anna,you're misunderstanding.please don't be a busybody and simply want them to shifted school,you're just their teacher not parents. Dont scold a girl with a louder voice in front of everyone. You could know how much do we hate you. You making Audry cried in the class.making your son felt sad. You such a devil. Including you Pn.parimala and En.Sidek. I just hate three of you.
We have a group oral test in English class. Four people in a group.
Riafiq choose to be with us.dhar are jealous cause he couldn't same group with us.dude,you're late for asking la.dont blame me.I still will help you :)
After school,heavy rain,what to do?lynn and I are the rock girl. We walked like a boss. Went to gym n swimming with her. She is a smart girl,she wear slipper go in the gym room. Ahaha! Swim with her,suddenly her cousin came named Aaron yap. A naughty boy same with Aaron tan. Three of us keep talking n said out the name we know.6pm mum came and pick me up. Go ah Lim restaurant dapao for me n my bro. I'm hungry! Now I lay on the bed and update blog. Gonna sleep now! Is 9pm ;) bye Xoxo! :')

No comments:

Post a Comment