Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Last day.

Hello, now only I blog.so yeah! Yvonnepeheewen I'm sorry,please forgive me :) *tomyam tomyam*
Today the test was easy
Bi then moral, Audry,Lynn and Dharveen asked me answer. Haha! The important thing is Dharveen exchange test paper during exam.whattheduu we so brave. He took my paper and write on his table:) after recess, my friends and i went to bilik bahasa take some book to do revision,after we walked back class.we saw a girl with a sexy body.i was like" look!Dharveen,the girl ******* are waiting you,*laughing.he"omg!EEYER"*use book to cover his face. I take away his book and said" go said hello to her la. he close his eye and Walked. Hallaj's come over and help Dharveen said to the girl. "Hey Mei, Dharveen said hi to you" the girl scold us and she was shy. Hahaha! Me and Hallaj laughed like shit. Ok skip.. then is seni test my flavour la.Ofcourse. Draw and do. After school tuition and went to matahari again. Study with my bitches. Look at the picture. Dharveen came too,but he going to gym not study. Well, we spend 3hour to study. Lynn Sze and her cousin come to swimming. Chit-chat with them. I love the way they called me MandyJieJie. Sound sweet. After that. Went back home and straight away sleep. Too tired. Hmm, gonna sleep now. Tmr is the last day. Good luck again! Night

No comments:

Post a Comment