Saturday, March 24, 2012

Desa petaling

Helloooo.
Today my school have carnival but I didn't go for it. I went to my ex school.
Woke up in the early morning chatbox with Kevin.he said he come to find me but lastly Ffk!
Dad said still early asked me go to office first
I'm so regret on that time.if I could go to school not office,I can meet up with Wai Hong,Amelia and James.arghhh! Imissthemsosomuch.
Went to office waited for the driver,he never come work on today,I hate him, he never pick up my phone. Waited until afternoon,dad send me to there. I texted James,he said the carnival finish already but rumah hantu still going on" hmmm.dad said go see first and check it. Saw lot bad girl n boy at the school,girls smoke!! Dad said I would slap the girls. This school become worst,lucky I shifted already, never go in the ex school,just had lunch with dad.walked to giant alone. Call Anant,he was in the cinema,need wait for him like 40min. Standing,playing,walking alone.damn! Suddenly I saw someone called me MandyTan.look behind is them! Since 2008 until now I never met them.like four year ago. I so miss them. Went in snooker to catch up with them.took picture with Liying and Janice. The rest still in snooker there.omg! I know them but I can't remember their name. Guys,long time no see. Someone become handsome,someone taller then me,someone become naughty.
Yeah!anant came and find me. Said hi to his friends,intro myself.all of them said I'm skinny but only Kenny said im fat.hmmphh
Went to hometown have hi-tea.anant and I went to Pey wen house by taxi.
I don't know why I like Pey wen's mother,you can see a picture there is me and auntie. Chit-chat with them,talked about college,asked them come to kk find me,at least stay at my house and blah blah blah.
Her mother was so happy to see me,keep laughing and smile at me.
Walked to cowboy to have our dinner,took lot picture. They are my sweetheart,I just love them so much.Anant said he can meet me at sunway.yeahhh!!!! Walked to giant and waited for parents. Told my parents they are my best best best friends,I want them come to my house and shopping with me.they said cannnn. Maybe meet up on may again.
Started conversation
G-Me and B-Anant
G:remember come to find me again,shopping with me
B-don't worry,I will.ask James come along too
G-who James?*thinking
B-James Gabriel your ex boyfriend
G-oh I see,okok I so miss him.
B-I know you do,why don't you cpl back with him?
G-excuse me,he got an admire.
B-who is she?
G-I not gonna tell you cause I promise him keep it secret.
B-a Chinese girl?his classmate?
G-yes!
B-I knew it! .*said out the name
G-omg,you guess correct and opps did I said out his secret?no right?accidentally Only.
James p/s please don't kill me now.i still like you :)
End of conversation
Continue blog
Came back from desa,I really miss desa life. Went to cycle with my bro n Andrew.cycle to my school from my house,keep sweating and is freakin tireddddd. I'm going to bed now.bye night!

No comments:

Post a Comment