Friday, March 2, 2012

Hate being alone.

Hey,today school was really suck.i hate to being alone.i hate to being such a boring girl. Friends were busy copy their sej note. Wth! Seriously I'm so freakin boring that time. Well someone called me shut up whatever I want to talked with. pissed me off!I don't talk with you guys doesn't mean im a stingy girl. I trying to be a quiet girl siting there without any voice.i want my friends to talked wtv i bored or upset. I need someone to cheer me up. Okay,Dont talked about school day. Mum fetch us back from school. We went to back pd around 3pm. Bring Andy to a haircut. Look nice! But he keep saying is my fault, he don't like his hair cause too short for him.see the picture, and tell me how was it? Tomorrow I have a test, just wish me luck. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment