Friday, March 9, 2012

Lynn Syn come to my house

Hello there,
My exam is over. Start having holidays mood.
Something happened to Dharveen and Lynn Syn yesterday.
A short post.
During exam you guys know all of us tiru. Lynn Syn become brave girl,she bring note.
Actually she want to pass to me cause i sit in front of Dharveen.i was answering my test cause left few min.Dhar took the note and copy,how could I know the fat doremon teacher (encik sidek) walked to Dhar place and check him,he was hide the big note beside the hall. Accidently the note drop down on the floor.shit! Doremon teacher take away Dhar paper and Lynn note!dhar get o mark,I hate the fat fella so much.seriously! Lynn keep said sorry to Dhar. Don't talk about yesterday
Today I thought there are nobody go to school. I slept until 12pm and woke up.lynn Syn texted and she said she come to my house.woo! Chit-chat and walked around with her and my baby cousin.passed by Dharveen and shaarran house :) texted with Dhar.i think someone started jealous.hahaha! I saw something that really make me laugh like shit.lynn you know that? I won't said it out,don't shy Kay? ;D
Hahahahaa! Fetch Lynn back home and I have to prepare something back to pd.
Im chatting with Amir and Nash right now.both of them so cute :)
Hey guy, check it out
Www.chanlynnsyn.blogspot.com
Lynn Syn post about today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment