Wednesday, March 21, 2012

SPM result.

Hello
Today is Wednesday
All the ex form 5 came to school and take their SPM result.
Woo guess what?!
I so proud of them!!
Chris,Kenneth,Chuan,Mei Xian and some other friends who got straight A's in their SPM
I proud of you guys! Well done
Chris felt sad cause he got one B+
Oh come on! You did very well.don't be sad. Should be happy other sub get A's except chemistry.
Alright, met up with ex form-5,they look so maturely.
After recess I sat with Dharveen and Lynn Syn during moral time.
Yvonne absent,Foo May went to Chelsi class.
I Chit chat with Dharveen. He told me everything about his life and when he was young. Haha smiling *
Jude asked about my age :)
And I answer his question
Well, I just love my math teacher so much. She's nice to us :)
She shifted our place which mean I can't sit with my bestie friends.
Dharveen,nethi and Lynn Syn sat so far away from me :(
YERRRR! I don't like it.
My result are sucked! Especially BM, Sej and Perdagangan.
I don't know why I freakin hate encik sidek-doremon teacher.
I don't even what to see his face all the time.i don't like his voice,make me feel annoyed. I JUST DON'T LIKE HIM! CAn I change my bm teacher?
Dharveen and I hate him so much,I asked dhar "why you hate him?" he said" I don't know why,maybe I don't like fat person" I said"shocked* if your wife suddenly become a fat woman,are you going to divorce with her?" he said" YA..Just kidding" both of us laughing :)
I have a same bottle size with him :)
My result almost all the subject are same with Dharveen.
My result is Sucked! I don't know why,I thought I can all pass.but NO :(
Must work harder and harder.
Alyssa kept worried about me and Nash. Haha lol p/s: alyssa,me and Nash are very best friend,since form2 we know each other very well,don't think too much girl.
After school I thought I can watch tv until evening but maybe waiting for the astro and I fall asleep. Slept almost 5hour. Too tired :) hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment