Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Today is Tuesday :)

Hello people :)
Update this blog about today.
Went to school as usual
Nothing to said
Studying in the class
Playing in the class
Laughing in the class
Talking in the class
I don't understand why Dharveen and Rafiq said "why you keep laughing Mandy,stop laughing la"
Hooiiii, next time I see both of you, I will be emo and without laugh.
Alyssa and Nana teached me rumusan
Played with them. I had lot fun with them.
English Teacher said maybe this week or next week we have an oral test
Four person in a group
Rafiq quickly come and tell me
" me,Dharveen and I in a group Kay"
I acting and said" you want to be with me?" he answer "ya" I said"what about my friends Audry and Lynn Syn" he said " oh ya, five ppl in a group la.dont care teacher"
I was laughing like a mad person
Excuse me, dudes! I can absent on that day or same group with other ppl la :)
Alright skip skip skip
Last two period. Woo I like it.
Tak ade Cikgu,playing in the class
Dharveen, I know you taller then me,or maybe we same height. Don't show off ah, you said bad words to friends so you gonna be Rafiq and I lollipop.
Remember you owe me lollipop.
When I was siting with Dharveen and Rafiq.
Someone called me go to find him for awhile
But Rafiq said Don't go Mandy just don't.
Why? He not allow me to go behind
He said later he rapped me. Hahaa!
Why are you so cute? He just want to talk with me,relax dude.
P/s: everyone look at here, don't listen what Lynn Syn or who else said.she said me and dhar is the HOT TOPIC. NOnO! We're best friends
Don't miss understanding :)
after school, went to tuition with friends
Fuyoooor banyak orang la.
They quite funny. :)
Well,mum come back home and go cycle with me and brother.
So nice ah? Something wrong with her.
Chatting with Lynn Syn,Nash,Kanny and Rafiq.
Done with this blog,byeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment