Sunday, March 11, 2012

The best day ever.

Helloo people. I'm blog again. Let's talk about today. Wait!this is the second time I post on today right?
Hmm well, I have a good news MandyTan pass the test. woo! Let's party tonight. Everyone said congrats Mandy,you did it! Hahaha! Is so touched.make me feel like wanna cry.
Thanks god and everyone who cheer me up,I told myself before entering the exam room. "Mandy don't be a shame girl,this is the third time you failed. Everyone are supporting you. Please!" started doing the test and I knew I do wrong many question. *haih failed again man*
Finished up the paper,go out and get my result.i can't believe is LULUS.
Super super shocked and I cant believe this happened.i called my family,cousin and friends.
The first person I called is my mum.
She told my grandpa and everyone that I passed finally.
I can heard that everyone laughed and Said Goodjob girl. Hyper!!
I received a text from my primary friends,also can said is my Ex bf :)
He's the first person who wish me happy birthday. So early la.haha anyway thanks boy.
After that,cousin and I went to forest cycle.
Look at the picture :)
Actually I did to take a video but I didn't post it.sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment