Monday, March 5, 2012

Good luck guys

Hello peeps. Today is just a normal school as usual. At first I went in class late, I didn't know that was Pn. Anna relief. She asked me to stand In front and don't gave her a nonsense reason. Wtheck man! Okay fine, just standing there like an idiot. After that is seni, I'm being a hyper girl, I don't know why? Cause I like seni and the mole teacher doesn't care about me, got la but sometime ask me to answer question cause my name is easy to remembe.r. After that seriously I'm shocked! Pn.Teng came in our class. She was siting behind listen what my math teacher teach. She is a fierce teacher ever. After that, is moral, I do my pedagangan hw cause I never finish yet. Keep copy n find the point. Oh ya, I ask Yvonne's whether want join me and candy's to mcd for studying together?she said see first. Well I asked candy what time and she told me is 3pm. Okay when I was walked passed by her she said I can't go mcd,so that mean cancel la. I joined Lynn's n Audry's to matahari study.I took a short nap before I go study.my Hp have 3msg from candy n Lynn. Omg! Candy said she n Von reach mcd. Wth! What should I do on that time? Which place should I go. Lastly I choose matahari cause bro n cousin want swim. I need to apologise to my dearest Von, cause I'm the one who ask her go and the last I Ffk her. I'm sosososo sorry. Andrew be my math teacher, he teach me so well. I think I an understand what he said. Everyone who need a teacher to teach math and sains, you can find him. Is FREE! Okay Lynn and Audry want go to e-Suria for a trial. I joined them the tuition too. 2hour for bm. Not bad la the teacher is quite nice n funny. He can make the whole class laughed like shit. I swear on it! Adam's , neeny's, went there too. Same tuition together. Well tomorrow is the exam day, I scare of BM,sains,ea n pedagangan la! I scare bm bm bm!! The worst subject, I think I will failed that sub. Don't care it's just a test. Good luck everyone! Wish you all the best in exam! Do not tiru :)hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment