Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My surprise birthday

Omg! I did to update blog before I go to Bangkok. Yeah!
Alright yesterday I had lot fun
Went to sunway with friends
Damien and Audry came to my house.
Mum give me rm700 for belanja them
Met others friends at Starbucks
We went to ice skating and wait for Jefferson n Kevin
Skate skate skate
Because of Kevin and I fall down
My butt is hurt,why you want to pull me! Yerr!
After that we went to Sakae sushi have lunch
I don't know why they go to toilet for so long before I want to bill.
Suddenly someone take a cake come and try started sang happy birthday song for me
Seriously I feel like cryin at the moment
Felt so touched! Thanks you guys! I love you so much. Can't live without you :')
We went to redbox then. Holy shit,the room are so freakin big.
We are just 9person. The room can fixed 20person. Do you believe.
I got a three video, they sang Mandy and what the hell song :)
We are over hyper! Scream and jumped on the sofa.
Foo may's,cHeLsI,Dianne,Lynn,Dharveen,Rafiq,Sam,esther and more. You guys missed out the fun!
Foo may we did to make a video for you. :)
After that sang like almost 3hour
Go walked around and brought a pants
Nata and liying brought same shirt.
6something Nata,Ying and james went back. They texted me :)
Mum 7something only come fetch us:)
Fetch Audry and Damien back home
Chit chat in the car.
Seriously I has lot fun
Thanks to those who attend my party
Do you guys have fun?
Love you guys freakin much.
I left rm325 :) haha! This is what my mum want me to spend for my friends
All the picture are crazy! You can see that
I gtg airport. Bye Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment