Monday, March 19, 2012

Bangkok trip

Hello, I'm back from Thailand.
Went to Thailand with family and cousin on last Wednesday
Staying the taller hotel in the Bangkok
Bayone sky hotel. There got 88th floor.
And I stay at 57th floor. Sangat tinggi.
We went l shopping and shopping again.
I did not take many picture.cause I never bring my Hp out. I just put in my hotel.
Brought many thing. Shirt pants and gifts
I brought something for my potato chip,apple pie and babes.
There are nothing special,every night I jut went for foot massage. Rm18 per person,damn cheap la.
On friday we check out for the room and check in other room,cause my dad and grandpa came to Join us.
Finally I can eat my seafood.
We stay at 22th floor. Sleep with my brother in the livin room,we add extra bed:)
We went to have dinner with dad friends. What can I said? My dad friends,all of them are so freakin rich,they can brought an expensive and put NGV inside there.woo! Oh yeah Mr.Ice-dad friend. He liked guns. He has a lot gun in his car,bag and house.hey is a REAL gun,you know!
He let us see the gun.
After that we went to pattaya on last Saturday. We went to the beach and my dad ask a gel to tie my hair like a africa girl,we enjoyed on the beach.
Tie my hair while eating seafood.looking at the sea,dad has foot massage,mum ask a girl to polish her nail. Drinking coconut and eating like a boss.oh yeah! Dad,bro,Adeline and I have a tattoo.mine is a star shape.cause I like star :)
Night time,dad bring us to watched ah gua show.name-Tifanny show.
Homg,there doesn't looked like a guy,seriously there have a prefect body .how can they do that? They looked so beautiful.everything were prefect except the voice still Man. I like to watched the show.okay I have to share something with you guys.
After the show,all of them came out,and we can take picture with them BUT need to pay money for them.like giving tips. One of the ah gua,maybe he looked not nice or what else,but he wearing so sexy until we can see his fake boobs. Or maybe real boobs
He want to shake hand with other guy ask hem take picture with him,when he go toward them.his dress suddenly drop half or what else.we can see his nipple.YERRR! I told my parents they was like" he look not beautiful,no one want to take with him so just his duuuu duuu to everyone and let ppl notice" I was laughing like shit.
Slept at 1am and woke up at 3am to go for praying.so tired!!
We went to bai long Wang as usual.
Talked to him,sana Sangat in la,can check in on fb and there got free wifi,woo! Haha
Alright my mother always said Stupid Idiot to us including her husband and workers.
On that day she seriously is a stupid and idiot.she told us to go airport and the flight is on 6pm,so we went to there early and she want go buy her bag.dad looked at a paper when he doesn't have thing to do,look clearly! The flight is on 9pm.what!!! We want to waited like an idiot at the airport here.blame my mum and she blame the mas,haha! What can we do?
Grandparents and my bro have a foot massage in the airport there.almost two hour.
Dad bring us to go shopping by train and taxi.
New shopping mall-terminal 21. All the design looked like Paris and London.
We arrived at Kl is on 11pm. But we reached home at 1am.
Mum said no need go school on today but I still want to go,wanna met up my friends :)
Done with this post
Look at the picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment