Saturday, March 10, 2012

I love my grandpa

Hello sunshine.
I woke up at 8am and study.cause later I having a test again and again.
Mum I told you, if I failed again.i want to give up.i don't want go there and see the shit face again.
Well, grandpa,cousin and I went to bicycle shop. Brother brought a bicycle what about me? I going the shop later :)
After brought bro bicycle, grandpa bring all of us go to cycle in the kampung. I had lot fun.
Grandpa are so sayang me :) he know I come back and he will always go buy breakfast for me :) so sweet la him.
I love you grandpa.
Okay potato chip-Lynn Syn
You wanna know why I called you that name? Cause I like potato and I called you potato chip.hehehe!
Girls don't talked about Dharveen.
I feel disappointed that you isn't come on Tuesday.so hurt!
Look at aaron's picture.he was playin piano. Hehehe cute right?
Well I gtg continue read all the book.
Give me some luck and I need your PoWER! SUPERGIRLLLL

No comments:

Post a Comment