Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Earthquake on today

Hello
Today is a holiday
I don't know which one be agong or agong birthday.dont care about it.
I going to watch movie with friends actually
But mum don't let.damn.
Woke up,saw 2missed call from my rambutanpie. I don't know why I do missed him.
Asked Lynn Syn help me tell him I was sleeping can't talk to him.
Went to bukit tinggi with family
Why?tell me why? Lot teenagers were there.
And the ticket are full.
So never watch movie.
Went to buy something and went back home
Saw a lot ppl said About earthquake on fb
Woo! Indonesia and penang have earthquake.
Dad show a MSG, port Dickson 2am have earthquake.
Worried About my family.
Lot ppl ran away from the beach.
Mum still on the phone.
Grandma and cousin are coming to my house. Shall sleep at living room tonight.
Nights. Safer the world and everything
Pray for everyone.
Oh ya,and happy birthday Andrew ho.
Wish you money money come

No comments:

Post a Comment