Monday, April 9, 2012

Natasha surprise birthday

Hell yeah!
Use two days to finish up upload picture and edit.
Got lot picture.
Well talked about Saturday
Morning went to taekwando, do something and my leg was hurts.
6.30pm waited Lynn Syn dad to pick me up. Is a heavy rain
When I reach pizza hut,James came out. Both of us waited for CHRIS.
Waited him come to pizza hut and fetch us go to brought cake
Well, I did to give Natasha a surprise.
We orders some food. Have a nice talk with them
Keep talking picture like an idiot.
Everyone was staring at us.i mean our table.
I went in the kitchen and asked the waiter to give me a cake.
Taking cake started sing birthday song
Natasha felt so touched! She almost cried.but failed she didn't.
Take out a big pink color paper that I make it as her birthday present too.
After that, Natasha,foo may and I walked to chatime.
Others sat in the CHRIS car
We ran and crosses the road.
We have a good health :)
Arrived at chatime,we started order some drink. James pay for me.
We saw lot ex-form5,Heng Jian,James and candy :)
Someone called me,asked me to go seven eleven to buy him a cool fever thing
Well,At the dark night, I cross the road alone to buy for him. Should really thanks me.
Chuan come and fetch foo may back home.damn early la.
It's okay I called my auntie to come fetch me too.
Had a great time with them.
Next round foo may birthday! Out again.
Look at the picture and you'll know we love each other so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment