Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy new year

Today..
Friday
somebody no goin school
they have 2 reason for not goin school today
No.1 is went back hometown
No.2 is i'm lazy to go school
haix....
today natasha never come school
she went back her hometown lol
but i still got rachele&lynn syn
pin vee,qin yean,candy,natasha,ann ying never come
firstly..
we want go 2Mokara for moral time
no teacher come in
because teacher din come...yeah~~
than finish moral is mate class..
i'm so unluncky
our teacher change our place already..
teacher let 2 melayu boy sit beside me..
i so sad...
can't sit wif ann yinq again..T.T
---------------------------
recess timeE
---------------------------
PJ time ..
2R and 2T together PJ
play bkb wif form1 guys
oppps...i'm so sorry..
the ball kena form1 guys his head..
i really so sorry..
but don say badwords to me again..
sorry...
PUA JIA LER also HATE Form1 boy..
than sejarah time
so boring
always study study~
bla~bla~bla~
Rachele,Esther and Tze jian
give me happy new year card..
so thanks you
today i receive 4 rose from my dear darl
thanks you
Rachele=my darlings
Tze jian=my brother
Lynn syn=my lao gong
mandy so happy


Today..
Mandy hug....Mian Mian
....Amanda
.....Yvonne
.....shahron(he call me must hug him)
Mandy wish everyone
HAPPY NEW YEAR
HAPPY VALENTINE DAY
&
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DADDY
my daddy birthday on 14/2/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment