Sunday, October 24, 2010

SHARANN SISTER PARTY

I love the sakai post :)
Well,HELLOO FRIENDS
i had long time din't updated my blog
Because
MANDEE LAZY :)
and nothing special this few days
Ytd morning,i went to taekwando
Sir scold me again,because i keep forget my step
pull my ear 10time :(
Sze mun and Wan juen
both of you long time din't go to taekwando already
dont leave me alone at there
back to teakwando
take a nap
and online a while
night time
i have a party
Shaarann sister birthday party
at matahari club house
7.30pm reach there
and i saw Frankee,Shaarann,Guhan and LeeMay(i dont know how to spell her name)
ate some food at there
rice+chicken+satay+orange juice+egg
Hahahahaha
Im full,But Shaarann mother called me
"don be shy,eat again"
LoL
I LOVE SHAARANN MUM AND DAD
THEY SO KIND
after that
YuYuen come and meet us
woohoooo
sing birthday song to Shaarann sister
and
play balloon wih shaarann brother and his friend
went to playground
i love it :)
almost 11pm
waiting maid to clean up
and then
shaarann mum fetch me back
Thanks Auntie :)
24/10/2010
i went to bukit tinggi jusco shopping
Heehee
25/10/2010
2am i haven sleep yet
need to study
because later want to exam
BM AD SEJ

No comments:

Post a Comment