Monday, October 4, 2010

wedding dinner again

2/10/2010
morning went to teakwando
wth~4week dint go taekwando
i forget every steps
arghhh~i want to practise more and more
omg i fall down~when i kick i jump up,but i jump until half,drop
so i fall down
backbone pain
but dont care
after taekwando went to swimming with
my darling(s)
ah choi,lung,tee,marcus,yeang and andy
they quite funny
i really really like them
so muchhhhh
i ride on marcus back
ahahaha
and fight with him in the pool
lol,acciden my leg slap dou him inside the pool
ahaha
sorry marcus
he say nvm :)
so when i alone lung,marcus and choi come and play with me
we go into pool and ah choi scream at there
and i keep laughing
dan funny
all of us holding hand and make a circle
we sing kid song
sakai marcus shout and be sakai at there
ahahahaha
feel so cold,stop swimming
wear a white shirt +swimming suite
stupid andy pull be go into pool
wtf ~i wet again laa.
no clothes -.-
haih~so i just using a towel to cover my body
we wait my dd to fetch us back home
dad fetch them go mcd
went back home,go bath and then back pd
night time got buffet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3/10/2010
uncle wedding
mum woke me up at 8am.
but i cnt wake i'm too tired
so sleep back
until 10am mum wake me again
finally wake up
change clothes then go uncle house

night time
went to wedding dinner
sea view restaurant again
i wearing a mini dress,mini skirt and a mini bag


deng deng 3sakai come adi
adeline and me
she so pretty,right?

'adeline,you should put this picture as your profile picture'
emily and me

Andieeh
Mandieeh
andy and mandy with the papaya tree
adeline,andy and mandy
jovi and his mother*adeline mother*

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment