Thursday, September 30, 2010

life

I wanna talk about my story
last monday
went to school
is quite bored
i skip alot period
math period
Pn.Teng was mad
beat me,jun khai,myke,natasha and lynn syn
she really hate natasha and lynn syn
keep scold them
natasha say that she really hate her
me too :)
tuesday
emm.hmmm.
nothing special
so skip
wednesday
aiyoyoyo~
nothing special is school
i just talk with myke
some secret xD
went back home
waiting mum come pick us go yau poh restaurant have dinner
go there
i cant believe i saw my school friend
jialer,esther,pin vee and ahdong stand at ptdd there
because they tuition at there
so i walk straight
saw yvonne and marcus
they acoompany me walk go buy newspaper
wanna thanks them
then saw cindy
ahahaha
go back yau poh eat my dinner
wow~
alot people came to tuition
swea ying,mian,kim,grachel,and shi en
shi en,she so pretty
long time no see her(:
thursday
in school
after recess,sudden heard something
become moody
kh period
siting with lynn syn and natasha
they keep talking with me
but i wanna do my homework
both of them so crazy
lynn syn keep make me laugh
then natasha say
"mandy ah~plz lah~talking with us"
"eh,you so funny,now i wan do homework ma"
"you not doing oxo,u just dreaming at there"
"aiyoo~then you go study or talking with lynn syn lol"
"i dont want~i wan talking with you"
"you crazy ah~last time i noisy u call me quite,now i dont want talking you called me talking with you"
"seriously i like you be noisy at there because i habit already"
wow~ ahahaha
lynn syn and her quite nice
i really love them so much
mwah <3
friday
i cant go any place
just stay at home
so bored
sorry swea ying
i cant go swimming with you all
really so boring right now
just smsing with frankie
oh yea
tomorrow he go work
wow~
must work hard ah,dont lazy
tomorrow going taekwando,swimming and go back peedee
wow~
busy day
so bye


No comments:

Post a Comment