Tuesday, September 21, 2010

swimming and wedding dinner

HII
long time dint update my blog
its so lazy and quite busy
last satursday and sunday
i went back hometown
PEEDEEE
satursday is my cousin wedding dinner
even i dont know which cousin
went to a seaview restaurant
we sit behind
adeline,me and andy are so boring
i got an idea
started shout and be sakai at there
and take picture
take picture with my cousin~andrew
me and adeline

sakai

emo-ing~adeline called-i dont know how to be emo girl la~





actually satursday is so boring~
so sunday
mum and my grandma like to go in kampung paya
so i went to there
i shout
ANDREW!!
heehee talk with him
and then his dad asked us want to go swimming ant
mum say she let me
wheeee~
andrew be my driver
he fetch me go
and then we went to swimming together
go toilet change clothes
kena take picture by huimin
see i FAT jor
started be sakai and swimming
i love this picture so much
both of us dint wear spec
sakai pose




i love them so much
i want to swimming with them again

No comments:

Post a Comment