Monday, September 6, 2010

Snooker

Satursday
Morning went to taekwando
11.30am finished taekwando
bcoz puasa
early back home
esther follow me back home
she go my house bath and have dinner with me&my parents
2pm she went back home
then i started go for bed sleep a while
i slept 2hour
ON NO!! i forget reply momolyh and frankie mssg
Sorry them
Nighttime we went to watch movie at bukit tinggi
go buy [phua chu kang] ticket
then still got time go for shopping
and bought bag
i bought a small bag
then went to padini shop
i saw this skirt
go and try and take photo


mum called me buy
RM 69.90
i think i dont want
so expensive + not so like it
then went to movie
watch PHUA CHU KANG loo
his wife and him
phua chu kang is a funny and nice movie
everyone must go and watch it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sunday
wake in 1pm
then ate my lunch
watch dvd until night
last mint say wanna go summit watch movie again
the cow vs tander grass
buy ticket adi
then dad brg us go play snooker
Fun
dad teach me
im 1st time play
sosososo NIce
dad turn
andy turn
andy so yeng lehhh
my turn to play



after play then mum called us
go watch movie
this movie not so nice
but i love this pretty girl
so pretty
monday
stay in house with andy
both of us only
i wash clothes wash plate,mop floor and do alot house works
now only got time to reply him and online update my blog
tomorrow ANDY go sunway with his friend
wednesday MANDY go sunway with her friend
is time to be sakai on wednesday
wohooo~
SAKAI~SAKAI~SAKAI~

No comments:

Post a Comment