Friday, October 8, 2010

Swea ying come to my house

Helloooo
This week nothing special
just stay in house with andy
doin housework
and
online
everyday i slept until 12pm only woke up
straight go to ate my lunch*not need eat breakfast*
heeehee
today because of Swea Ying
so i updated my blog
well,2pm she came to my house
and we lie our parents say she came to my house
is study ,because want exam ald
heehee
but we never touch our book
we keep online and play our handphone
Haha
my lunch is dominos
Swea Ying help me eat some
because i'm full~i gonna be fat
really,i'm fat girl
talk talk talk
play play play
Swea ying want to play sdo
so we create an acc for her
started play with
Andy,Dlyan,Frankee and Kevin
i help her :)
but we lose
nevermind at least can win frankee 2rd time
Muhahaha :D
Then Swea Ying intro me a game
[DOODLE JUMP]
so nice
so i go search for other game
i download MR.BEAN game in my sony
nice too heehee,send for swea ying hp
7pm,her father come to fetch her
awww.bye bye Swea Ying
next time come my house again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment