Tuesday, May 3, 2011

3/5/2011

hellooo banana kids :)

talk about this few day~

emm emmm~

last satursday

taekwando time and i get certificate :) *clap hand

sir want me to join sparring

he said MUST! shayne called me go to sparring also

oh great~my parents called me go too :/

night time~lynn syn called me go to mcd accompany her

because her cousin birthday

i date dylan out for sharing secret :)

bla bla bla alot~i decide to slowly forget him :)

MANDY CAN DO IT :)

1/5/2011

JAMES SIM JIN XING/BRANDON LEE

today is yours birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEXY GUYS :)

went back hometown stay 1night

monday is holidays for me :) wohoo~i need more holidays lahh

3/5/2011

i still saw you,just dont look at you and talk about your name :)

when yvonne said look is ******* i dont turn behind to look at you just answer her OH

at school its was fine~bcoz got cheese and my babes :)

afternoon went to mcd with frankie,dengshan,jialing,lynnsyn,audry,jefferson n yee wei :)

guys are important to me :)

buh-bye :) banana shit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment