Tuesday, May 31, 2011

holidays suck

OMGOMG~

finally i can update my babe blog

omg,i miss you so much,just bcoz of something,and i cant sign in

waiting cheese for helping me,but he so slow.haih,i can do myself

sign in new msn, mandytanpeiying@hotmail.com
my old msn has been blocked SHIT~

i dontknow why,maybe because of the inbox. :)

okay.started my story

last sunday,was chelsi birthday.

i went to her house almost 8pm and i dontknow everyone were waiting me

only can started ate food,omg.so shy lah ><

just watching big mama

im siting middle to watch,feel great.(:

11pm back home and sleep :)

monday,tuesday and tomorrow

i think is the most boring day i ever had.

mum said i can learn cooking from maid,i can do somet kraftangan

i can make some cookies or cake for them.

hahahaha.

sleep,sms,watch tv,eat,cycle,bath,bkb

this is what i did everyday

i hate holidays.

oh ya, lynn syn are going to bangkok tomorrow

wish her luck :) and enjoy her trip

update blog soon :)

byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment