Saturday, June 4, 2011

aaron and gabriel birthday

Hellooooo~ Sexyyy

satursday was my busy day :)

morning,dad woke me up

went to taekwando

and andy went to KLCC with cousin they all

afternoon mum n dad bring me to the mines

bought alot books

for doing exercise n storybook

after that we decide to go eat 纸包鸡

do you guys heard that before?

only near the mines there got.

is freakin delicious and i miss it :)

yum yum yum ~

still got alot time `

went to seremban2 jusco wait them come :)

bcoz we want to having dinner at sliver dragon reastaurant

go therer shop a while

finally is 7.30pm

go to seremban and start eating in a room :)

because today is aaron and gabriel birthday :)

both of them finally 1years old :)

look at our picture=]

10grandchildren

adeline and me


mimi and me

the crazier adeline n me

the most curious thing is my brother

he dont even want to play with kids again

omg~he started grow up -.- EWW no

he just act the emo face

but look at this picture,nice smile andieeh

3 of them

always play together

pig mouth ~

jovi and us :)

girls

what a tired day :)

i went back to pd stay 1night :)

sunday

what theeee hellll~

i cant sleep well at there

i dont know why :)

brother took my best place -.-

but i woke up early and grandpa bring me to the beach with 2of them

jeff and adeline

look at the sky

my skirt and pants were wet

look at jeff and adeline

AHAHHA

jeff look lk girl

this shapo





me and her



tonight gonna back to kl

mascle and emily stay my house

YAY ~

No comments:

Post a Comment