Sunday, June 26, 2011

sunday

HELLOO


today is SUNDAY


woke up in the aftrnoon


saw a text from Eeshen


text with him a while then go having my brunch


after that Frankie said want to webcam


i webcam with him while watching tv and show my baby to him :)


bla bla bla


actually out with babes but they not free


so change date :)


online.


chatting with old friend


woo! cheechong told me something


make me shocked


he said call him now.


talked with him


he:when you coming back dsa oh?


me:after my exam over i will be back lol.


he:still need to wait 4month,so long!


me:you already wait me 2years just wait 4month again lol


he:im too miss you,do you want to talked with ur fren?


me:*excited* i want! helloo babe


she:hello,we miss you girl?2years never see you


me:ya,i will be back on oct.miss you too


then blabla..is girl secret :)


evening when to bookmark bought some book


then went to clinic


because baby aaron fever :(


8 something we went to restaurant ocrean point have our dinner


i saw shayne and wayne tan


sit on the chair turn behind


carmen said hello mandy!woo,*shocked*


hahaha,talked with her awhile


went back home bath,fb and update blog


this is a video.


i cant back desa on last saturday


my new friend record for me


awww thanks him so much


check it out~he so cuteee



this is the link

i gtg sleep.good night world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment