Wednesday, June 29, 2011

reading book in school

Hellooo There
i cant upload my picture.
stupid blogger have problem
how are you there?
there were nothing special on last monday and tuesday
i just smile and laugh the whole day.
you ask me why?i can answer you. BECAUSE U SMILE I SMILE :) #justinbieber <3
lets talked about today
actually i not going to school.
all of the reason is just because of SOMEONE,SOMEONE AND SOMEONE :)
went to classroom. lynn syn was shocked.her eyes ball like gonna drop down.HAHA
bla bla~reading book in the class that audry brought it
never pt!NEVER!
recess time,me and lynn decide to eat curry mee rm2
Woo!feel embarrassed when we ate the mee while ppl were looking at us.
its was COOL x) right lynn? but we feel no enough for us.we need some! next time buy rm4 :D
after recess..suddenly fahmi said need my help to do something
go for the hole school class and ask ABOUT DID U INTERSTED OF SMART READER?
passed by someone class.he was sleeping like a pig.and he never pt :)
saw foo may and chelsi,they followed us to go form4&5 there
passed by someone class.he class was HORRIBLE+QUITE
omg! he wearing black spec.so cuteeee :)
aftr that went to arandaa for nilam
lynn pt with frens,but me and audry did not
we stay in the class and reading our book :)
BELL RING! finished school.
i saw shaarann was siting at there,he's face look sad~
he said that he's parents was inside the disiplin.
WOO! put the file in the disiplin room,shaarann's mum was smile and said hi to me :)
went bak home,do the same thing.IS BORED
take a long nap woke up and tuition .__.
saw my hp.wow!six missed call and 5msg
crazy guy-jesper
he bought 2ticket from me
thanks me la,sakai! :) get scolded by 2guys,because i'm dumb -.-
now,i keep coughing.dying soon
buh-bye

No comments:

Post a Comment