Wednesday, June 8, 2011

wholeday in the house

BLOG NOW :)

this few day just stay in my home

with my cousin

monday.

woke up,bla bla do something

play with them,cycle night went to bkb

that my monday life

tuesday

woke up at afternoon,some good person didnt accompany me

when he said NO PROBLEM -.-

without him,i still got cousin to accompany,blek ;p

wednesday

nothing to do in house

mum keep nag at me bcoz i didnt study for exam

whatlaaweih,now is holidays,just let me relax.

i will get good result for u and keep ur mouth shut.

she said DEAL :)

night time mum bring us to bukit tinggi :)

she said she feel lk playing bowling

this sunday we're going to play :) YAY !

using twitter chatting with chris :) he is a funny guy

i wonder his mum allow him out at midnight,wow!

thursday

wokeup and i didnt saw my hp was beside me :)

just shout ANDYTAN!gv me back my hp now!

i know is him using my hp.

sometimes i hate it when he take away and didnt get my permission

my brother's is no manners,i mean sometimes

i remember a day that i heard something

he lock the door and don't let ppl in

he always using house hp
and my house got 3phone.

i can use oother phone to heard what he talk with his gf

ewww~ saying ******** many time

i was laughing that time and called mascle n emily come over to hear it

we're laughing like hell

i know is no manners but who called him want to lock the door and calling us out-.-

HEHE :) i can tell mummy anytime when he bully me :)

evening,cycle with them and meet cheese at playground

he was at sri damai,i dontknow why he love sridamai.i just hate it stay wholeday in sridamai.

adeline family were at bukit tinggi today,and have dinner together in my house

both of them beg their mother to let them stay at my house

her mum said YES ;0

my lovely house is FULL :)

bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment