Saturday, June 25, 2011

taekwando grading



Hellooo,daddy woke me up in this morning


went for breakfast with my dad at smc


roti telur and teh o ais satu! :D


10am went for teakwando grading


go there saw my buddy.pratice with them


do teguk 5 & 6 many time,i scare i forget.


11.05 somthing,mum came and fetch me


but i told her i haven started yet.ask her want to see me do teguk?


she dont want.she want back home and pee.


blue2 is the last .OMG~wait until so long ,finally is our turn.


my sparing partner was a small kids -.- how i gonna to kick?hm dont care.just kick it


i hear what she said OUCH! its HURTS D:


eewww~frankie said i suck -.- i knew i am..but


i feel want to pee on my pants when i step infront of the them.NERVOUS!


finally finished my grading


frankie make sandwish for me.


WHEE THANKS YOU BITCH ! :D


i cant yc with muges them.aww sorry.my mum need to work,i need to back home early.


i hope i can pass my grading and go to red belt .WHOO!


back home chatting and fbing


feel boring. .__.


texting with Eeshen until now :)


i dont know what happen to my blackberry?


i need to go and repair tmr.


evening, aaron and shawn baby swimming :)


dad and mum back home early

but my mum was hungry because she never eat at lunch time


so we have our dinner at 6.30pm


WOO!damn early weih~


after that went to carrefour with mum


bought some stuff.


bla bla bla~


i feel so tired.


good night babeh


p/s:HEY,i using 1hp with 2sim card,if you couldnt find me at 012,that mean i using 014 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment