Tuesday, June 21, 2011

father day

do i look FAT?Yes i am :( looking at my body and leg also know im a fat girl

sorry for late updated blog,i'm lazy

this post suppose to be long

because i want start from last saturday until today

18/6/2011

morning i went for teakwando

i keep forget my teguk 5 and 6

sir said he cant help me anymore

luckily i still got my friends

they teach me :)

next week is grading day

wish me luck :)

afternoon i went to ampang parents office

for waiting my mum finished work at 5pm

bring us go to pavilion then

when we arrived at pavilion,go had our dinner first

japan restaurant and i ate undo-mee(my favour)

and then started shopping

went to nike shop

andy bought a bkb shoes

after shop shop shop

10.00pm

mum said we will passed by desa petaling

do we need supper?SHOUT YES :D

chicken chop+watermelon+ecargot

for my supper :) i love it much <3
look at this watermelon DAMN BIG

19/6/2011

woke up at 11am

have my brakfast(wan tan mee)

went to carrefour

and i saw esther.(:

i have to admit im a sakai

mum told me she saw louise phua

so i shout LOUISE.omg!look weird

1.00pm something

went to airport fetch my daddy and back to pd

is FATHER DAY

so i said to my daddy.

he hug and kiss us :)

i went to pd and called my mum bring me to the beach

YAY!she did. =]

night we having dinner at seaview

for celebrate father day :)

20/6/2011

is school day

ugh!i hate perhimpuan

siting there for dreaming

WTH! a bad news for me.

he's gone~ well,dont be sad mandy.be strong

chit-chat with my babe

i'm changing name with lyn syn

and she put relationship with me

BUT we're not lessbian ah!

the last period for school

chit-chat with malay guys

keep saying pervert thing.WTF!

one of them is not virgin
EWWW !

cheese told me that he saw ghost~omg!

21/6/2011

nothing special for today,i think so

just study in class.

chit-chat with them

WTH! i saw him siting with girls in lab

he is the only man sit with girls

with his lover :/

dont think to0 much.you still got sakai crew and friends

and your darlings..they were beside me

i dont know why sometime cheese is DDLY :)

went to library saw jefferson friends

HAHAHA they keep said im his gf

awww so cutee :D

chit-chat with babes again

i guess correct chanlynnsyn passwords

AHAHA she guess mine too

and the bitch(audry) let us guess her passwords

i gonna quicky change passwords tonight :)

someone called me to put relationship with him in 1 month

because he want to make his lover jealous WTH!

he dare me to put it.wll,i just do it

because he is my friend :) im just helping him

don't miss understanding

like the cheese,i hate his atitude -.-

gotta tuition now

BYE and i done with this long post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment