Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hate You

MANDYTAN Hate You

you make her hate you more then last time

what the reason that she hate you?

Hate you're the only man who scold her

Hate your atitidue much

Hate that you lie on her

Hate that you smoke

WHY i HATE you girls

you such a bitch

i hate the way you acting a goodgirl in front of everyone

i hate the way you borrow mine thing but you didnt get my permission

i hate the way you chase my friend

i hate you're stalker

i hate the way you waste our money

i hate the way you steal my thing

i hate the way you smile,laugh

i hate the way you using my thing

i hate the way you stalk my babe profile

i hate you're lazy girl/boy

JUST HATE YOU GUYS MUCH MUCH

out of my life

even you're very close to me

i just hate you bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment