Thursday, June 23, 2011

the most embarrassed day

Hellooo

yesterday i didnt go to school

because im lazy .___.

let talk about today

went to school

nothing to do

just chit-chat

its a boring day

recess time

awie came over.talked with me

he said to fahmi that he is my bf

HAHA~ so funny lah him :)

went to moral class

OMG! i was curious why lynn syn gave me my secret book

she said aranda ppl gave me

OMG~ i left it at there and they saw it

3A and 3B student saw it

WTH~so embarrassed ><

they were looking at me

OMG~ i can said today is the most embarrassed day

talked with aranda student

they're friendly

but i dont dare to go aranda again.

can i dont go moral class again?

went back my class

not in the good mood

siting alone and study

feel like crying but i didnt

went to toilet,find yvonne and jialing

told them these thing.

yvonne called me dont care them

thanks you my babe :)

jialing said this is good news for me?-. -LOL ..NOO!

someone saw my emo face

frankie keep asked me what happen to me?

and i told him,he promise me he wont angry.

but he did,i know him well. :)

went back home

twitter and fb

then went to tuition

chit-chat with dengshan,frankie and jefferson

deng shan is the funny guy :)

after tuition

went to smc a while

siting there with yvonne and lyanne

they're so boring.but i gtg home by ptag van (:

went back home

bla bla bla~

i putting mask on my face (:

aaron baby and my maid shocked+scared

AHAHAHAAH LMAO

and now i done with this post

goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment