Monday, June 13, 2011

ELMO COOKIES

ELMO cookies :)

i hope that i can make this cookies by myself :)


Today is reopen school

its just like 1st day of school :)

perhimpuan,siting behind alone

after perhimpuan im goin in front and find my babes

chit-chat..sharing secret.talk about holidays thing

Candy shout my name and said

did i cpl with weien

i was like NOO we're just closer friend

there are 5ppl asking me

Chuan,Jin Feng,Candy,Yvonne and Jialing

well,i'm swear,we're just closer friends

2babe want to bet with me

well,how much we bet?

RM60 Woo!

alright,i sure im not gonna lose it

mum will kill me when she saw my report card

my kh is FAILED

wtv i dont care kh.

recess with 5babes

i have to admit foo may sooooo cute :)

when she came over me and talk.

just like an angle came to find you

Woo!if i were boy,i will find her to be my gf.but just kidding.im a girl :)

samantha look different today.

shout OMG SAMANTHA!

she cant eat anything this week :)

YAY!i can lc her :)

esther give us a mini dog when she bought at hongkong

ThanksYou sakai

someone talk with me .__.

lynnsyn said he will said sorry to me

and he did,but i dont have any feeling to talk

i just dont look at him,everything will be safe

well,after that we didnt talk again

i skip moral class

walk around school with foomay,chelsi and audry

Woo!screw the teacher who catch chelsi earing

after school~

went back home,shower,eat,online and take 5hour nap :)

update blog tmr,maybe..

ByeBye

repeat 1more time.

p/s i din't cpl with weien. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment